AGBPerthshire Chamber of Commerce - Winners 2015
AGBMoneydie, Whitehill Farm
AGBThe Grange, West Mains of Carse Grange
AGBKenmore, The Beeches
AGBKenmore, The Boathouse & Riverside Cottages
AGBGlen Lyon, Slatich
AGBMadderty, Swallow Cottage
AGBBalbegie, Bandirran Farm
AGBErrol, Control Tower
AGBRedstone Farm - Plot 4
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Joiner to join our well-established team and take responsibility for all types of joinery works on our various sites located throughout Perth & Kinross. The number and location of the sites will vary so adaptability, flexibility and excellent time management skills are essential.
As well as carrying out all types of joinery works, your full-time role will include:
- Training and monitoring work of Apprentice Joiners
- Acting as the responsible person on site when no site manager is allocated
- Maintaining accurate site and works records
- Maintaining and inspecting all tools used
- Ability to work to tight timescales
You will have experience and a proven track record as a time-served quality tradesman.
- be able to demonstrate knowledge of timber frame & traditional house-building methods
- be able to lead by example and be confident when dealing with our clients, employees, suppliers & sub contractors
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven whilst participating in a team environment
- have an eye for detail and be an excellent communicator (oral and written).
Applicants should ideally hold valid CSCS and First Aid qualifications as well as a current clean driving licence.
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements by email to email@example.com